AnaBright® and PowerBright™
AnaBright and PowerBright Inks have a high optical density to assure vibrant colors that resist fading. The SPRINT uses AnaBright Inks and mPower models use PowerBright Inks.
For dark shirts or applications that require white ink, our white inks are the whitest inks available and provide long lasting prints, wash after wash.
- 100% cotton, cotton blends, specialty paper, general textile and non -textile materials.
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black and White Inks.
- Print on white/light and black/dark garments.
- Water-based, pigmented inks are safe for people and the environment.
White Ink Technology
- One of the challenges of direct to garment printing that AnaJet pioneered in solving was a way to run white ink through a delivery system consistently without clogging and destroying it. Direct to garment white inks are based on titanium dioxide (TO2). TO2 is a heavy mineral often found in white paint (titian) and food coloring. It starts to dry immediately when it comes in contact with air.
- AnaJet’s recently patented Closed-Loop Ink Delivery System ensures that white ink does not come into contact with air until it is released from the print head. All AnaJet printers utilize this method to mitigate drying and clogging.
- All AnaBright and PowerBright inks are water-based and non-toxic. Clean up with soap and water or use alcohol on surfaces with dried ink. (But never use alcohol on a SPRINT print head.)